- Offered Salary 1800
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Certificate
- Upholstery application for car seat , doors, dashboards, steering wheel, gears and ceiling
- Measure and cut materials using manual or automated cutting instruments
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils
- Experience with Premium cars would be added advantage
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered before set deadline
- Conduct routine maintenance of work tools and upholstery machine
- Operate sewing machine to sew upholstery and join various sections of covering fabric
- Proven work experience as an upholsterer.
- Prior experience with sewing machine – JUKI single and double needle
- Excellent design skills.
- Ability to draw and interpret design templates
- Knowledge of upholstery tools including hot knives, nail guns, and sewing equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects.