- Offered Salary 20000
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders
- Order diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests, and imaging tests such as MRIs
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results
- Develop treatment plans, and manage and adapt treatment of patients depending on progress
- Communicate with nurses and other medical staff to ensure patients receive best possible care
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in area of expertise
- Communicate treatment plans and home care instructions to patients
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Valid UAE license/DOH eligibility
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Fantastic research skills.
- Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
- Must possess high level of self-confidence and be able to direct others