- Offered Salary 21000
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, performing tests, and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
- Conducting research and studies on the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions to develop new treatment techniques.
- Remaining up-to-date on current discoveries, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Handling basic administrative, clerical, and business tasks, such as filing, answering phones, or data entry.
- A medical degree in endocrinology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship.
- A medical license and certification to practice endocrinology.
- A thorough understanding of the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions.
- Strong analytical abilities to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Excellent decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Valid DHA/MOH/DOH/DOH eligibility
- Proficiency with computers and medical equipment.
- The ability to speak multiple languages will be advantageous.