- Offered Salary 19000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Medical
- Offer expert clinical opinions relating to Dermatologists and take independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients relating to skin issues.
- Provide holistic care and health education.
- Carry out comprehensive and systematic assessments of patients and manage them based on clinical guidelines and evidence-based practice.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Analyze all information regarding skin health conditions
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments
- Conduct non-intrusive medical surgeries
- Educate patients on preventive skincare
- License: Valid DHA/MOH/DOH License as a Specialist Dermatologist
- The candidate must be available in the UAE.
- Immediate Joining is preferred.
- Female Arab Nationals are preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods
- Ability to analyze complex information
- Active communication skills and the ability to effectively explain medical terms to patients
- A resilient and compassionate personality