- Offered Salary 20000
- Experience 8 Years +
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- The role ensures the provision of all Cost Control functionality on the project including budget setup, updates, and monitoring, change management, variation estimating, cost reporting, risk contingency, and management as well as all forecasting activities.
- Responsible for controlling the project costs; this includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget.
- Evaluating projects and conducting project cost/ benefit analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports for the monitoring of the activities on a daily basis and issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform project costing-related reporting to the team and management
- Coordinate and work with the project management team
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training.
- Min 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost control
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous