- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Information Technology
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and services. Also to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging ads, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. The sales and marketing specialist should drive strategies to increase product and service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing services and products to the client.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.