Offered Salary 8000
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at each visit.
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs.
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies.
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and other individuals in the patient’s care plan.
- Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care.
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life of the patient
- Transportation & Accommodation provided
- Working hours: 12 hours daily
- Days off: 6 Monthly
- License: Valid DOH License or transferrable DHA or MOH License or DOH Eligibility
- At least 2 years of nursing experience or home care experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Willing to relocate in Al Ain
- Willing to work as Home Care Nurse
- Immediate Joining is preferred.
- Female Nurse preferred