- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
- Install new printers and multifunction printers.
- Provide demo and assistance to the end user on how to operate the machine.
- Maintain and replace supplies e.g., Toners and other consumables.
- Respond to any service request raised by the end-user within SLA requirements.
- Troubleshoot and fix any technical issues and keep the machine running up.
- Escalate other non-hardware issues to the concerned person.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with close call information, parts usage reporting, and customer meter readings.
- Will provide technical assistance with the installation of new machines.
- Responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products.
- Must monitor the machines for quality issues.
- Accurately identify and resolve any technical issues and ensure optimum operating conditions.
- Handle customer issues as quickly as possible.
- Should take leadership in communicating equipment problems and solutions to the team.
- Must take up tasks such as new equipment set-ups, and general technical service.
- Must collaborate with the other technicians to keep up the optimum response time and customer satisfaction.
- Must keep track of the technician metrics such as resolution time.
- Must be able to complete and possess the following successfully.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated
- Should have Industry and vendor certifications. The CompTIA awards PDI+ certification to applicants who show proficiency in basic maintenance of printers, fax machines, and copiers. Or other certifications awarded by other manufacturers like Ricoh, HP, Xerox, Konica, Lexmark, and Canon are highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers manufactured by Ricoh or any other brand is preferred.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills, reading, and comprehending technical information.
- Ability to Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts.
- Should have a good understanding of all hardware and software-related issues of the printer.
- Ability to train the end users.