- Offered Salary 4000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Verify data and enter deductions and earnings to ensure accurate and timely monthly processing of payments to employees.
- Update payroll files and reconcile payroll with the general ledger.
- Calculate and prepare final settlements/end-of-service benefits.
- Maintain accurate records of benefits and indemnity as required by the management for internal/statutory audit purposes.
- Prepare and maintain various variance analysis reports as required by the management.
- Prepare and reconcile all payroll advances with movements.
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant law.
- Attend to employee queries regarding salaries, deductions and paystubs.
- Reconcile banks on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Employee Services Department.
- Handling Petty cash
- Any other payroll/employee-related benefit payments from time to time.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Previous experience as a payroll accountant or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Great computational ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and update employees’ payroll files.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.