- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree.
- With HAAD License
- Must possess a state-issued license for O.D. and optometry.
- A minimum of 2 years ‘experience as an Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Offered Salary 8000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify the patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Identify and assess eye defects and diseases such as diabetes and liver failure.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions