- Offered Salary 10000
- Experience 8 Years +
- Industry Information Technology
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Establishes, installs, and supports Network & Telecommunication services environment, namely Intranet and Internet for the company
- Plans and manages Company Network & Telecommunication services (Internet, Intranet, etc.) and facilities and the development of these services to meet and support Company business requirements.
- Develops and formulates Network & Telecommunication services strategies and plans and ensures the implementation of these plans within the IT Strategy framework.
- Establishes requirements and specifications for cost-effective current and long-term Network & Telecommunication Services for The Company.
- Sets up and designs Network & Telecommunication Services architectures and standards.
- Develops and formulates policies, standards, and procedures for Network Services and systems in accordance with Company IT Strategy.
- Evaluates investigate and implement existing & New Network & Telecommunication services solutions (hardware, software, management tools, and components) to add value and satisfy Company business requirements.
- Conducts Network & Telecommunication services support, troubleshooting, monitoring, and capacity planning.
- Defines and establishes Network & Telecommunication services systems security policies and procedures in conjunction with the IT Quality and Control Department and ensures the implementation of these policies.
- Prepares feasibility studies and scope of work, reviews proposals for the acquisition of Network & Telecommunication services solutions (hardware and software) to ensure their compatibility with the IT Strategy.
- Liaises with concerned staff and vendors on Network & Telecommunication Services technologies.
- Participates in Laboratory simulations and testing of evaluated technologies and IT applications.
- Participates in developing and maintaining IT (Network & Telecommunication services) Contracts in liaison with vendors and Procurement & Contracting Division.
- Applies IT Strategy’s quality assurance procedures, methodologies, and guidelines.
- Plans and reviews the specifications of various Network & Telecommunication systems associated with new projects. Participates in projects within “team-of-peers” throughout the life cycle of the projects
- Cisco CCIE Expert – Training certificate:-
- Expert in Data Center Network Technologies (Cisco ACI, Cisco Nexus Switches such as 9k, 7k , 5k)
- Cisco SDWAN Trained
- Expert with Cisco IP Telephony (Call Manager, Expressway, Video conferencing, Jabber Services)
- Cisco CCNP Trained