- Offered Salary 12074
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Mining
- Qualifications Certificate
• Responsible for quality control, site engineering and supervision of works related to mechanical equipment, installations, piping, valves related to a Packaged Treatment Plant.
• Supervise the performance of the Specialist subcontractor and enforce the provisions of the contracts.
• Inspect the material and advise regarding the approval of material.
• Direct and supervise staffs.
• Perform final inspections and assist with the commissioning of completed mechanical systems.
• Prepare required reports on work progress.
• Verify the contractor’s conformance to specifications and the quality of his work.
- Experience required 3 years.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer (Treatment Plant)
Report To: Deputy Resident Engineer – MEP.
Team: A Mechanical Inspector & a Senior Instrumentation Engineer.