- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Regional Legal Counsel to be responsible for managing all the legal affairs in Kuwait
- Advising the Company internal clients on applicable laws and regulations in Kuwait
- Preparing and drafting various types of legal documents including legal memorandums, power of attorney, company Board Resolution, variant contracts and official requests.
- Review Sales or Procurement contracts on behalf of legal affairs; coordinate with functional lines to organize a dedicated review on customized contract on demands, outputting legal comments comprehensively.
- Preparing the litigation log to ensure legal expenses are minimized and within the Company’s budget.
- Coordinating with external legal counsels or lawyers and preparing legal reports.
- Interacting with various governmental Debts in Mexico i.e. Notary Public, Ministry of Investment, Ministry of Commerce, Custom Authorities, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Mexico Post Authorities, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Municipality and Rural Affairs, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Human Resources Authorities, etc..
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel
- Professional License in Legal practice is mandatory
- Outstanding knowledge of corporate laws.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information