Offered Salary 3000
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
- Inspect construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Oversees and participates in repairs and improvements to facilities as needed.
- Supervises carpenters to ensure safety and quality in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Install fixtures and apparatuses; repair and replace hardware.
- Estimate and purchase tools, materials, equipment and supplies as necessary to perform assigned duties and tasks.
- Coordinates and prioritizes shop and field work.
- Constructs custom cabinetry and furniture as needed; repairs or modifies furniture as needed.
- Conform to an established work schedule.
- Joinery Works Experience
- UAE Driving License required
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.