Offered Salary 7000
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Serve as the first point of contact for walk-in customers seeking technical assistance.
- Analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to users.
- Perform daily operational checklist from @ location to confirm the operational readiness of CLIENT at @ location
- Properly escalating unresolved incidents to the next level of support.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Administer and support network operations.
- Coordinate and follow up resolution for open/pending incidents.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Onsite support specialist also responsible on conducting IT based trainings to users and IT support during any training or special function conducted by CLIENT.
- IT onsite support specialist is responsible for doing daily checklist to make sure the site is ready for CLIENT operation. They have to report on a daily basis to IT support lead about the status of checklist.
- BSc degree or diploma in computer science, IT, Electronics, Computer engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Google Administrator
- ITIL v3 foundation
- 3-5 years in field and relevant related IT functional areas; A technical associate/undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Arabic speaker with very good proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team management skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated skills
- Application software and operating systems
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks.