- Offered Salary 3999
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Information Technology
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Benefits: Health Insurance, Visa, Yearly Ticket
Minimum 2-5 years of work experience required.
* Windows Server 2008, 2012,2016, and 2019 administration knowledge.
* Experience in Cloud servers configuration and administration in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
* Experience in configuring Virtual Machines in Windows and VMWare.
* Experience in configuring Failover clustering and high availability.
* Thorough knowledge in DC, Secondary DC, GPO, File Service, Print Service, and IIS
* Networking experience in configuring Managed Switches, WiFi controllers, Security Routers
* Configuration knowledge in Network Firewalls Fortinet, Sonicwall, and Cisco ASA
* Knowledge in VPN configuration (Site to Site, IPSec, and SSL)
* NAS device configuration and Iscsi knowledge.
* Experience in Desktop administration.
* Experience in Microsoft 365 tenant administration – Exchange online, Sharepoint online, Intunes.
* Experience in Google Workspace administration.
* Experience in Cloud backup solutions – Azure, AWS, Acronis, Veeam, etc,.
* Must have Good communication and presentation skills.
* Should have multi-tasking ability to handle multiple customer support tickets and projects.