- Offered Salary 7000
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Ensuring healthy habits and hygiene
- Assess children’s health problems and chart out a care plan.
- Provide one-on-one patient care.
- Plan and provide a meal program per children’s health and nutritional needs.
- Ensure that all vaccinations are given in a time-efficient manner.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Assesses the home environment for safety, infection control, and community resource needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- Relevant license and certification.
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.