- Offered Salary 15000
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Determines the scope of the project, reviewing preliminary data and deliverables such as proposal specifications and drawings, as well as attending pre-bid meetings, etc.
- Determine the scope of work and required contents of the estimate before a project sets off.
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other construction documents to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates for ongoing projects.
- Researched and evaluated subcontractors based on price, quality, selection, service, and support.
- Arranging for and attending site visits. prepare a detailed visit report and attend clarification meetings with the client.
- Prepare Project Execution Plan/Method statements by providing draft proposal data to milestone and participate in milestone schedule preparation.
- Calculate the direct cost for each item
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in a similar organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and Collaboration skills
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint