- Offered Salary 8000
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Diploma
- Sterilizes and prepares rooms and equipment, such as scopes, before and after procedures as directed.
- Supports and assists physicians and registered nurses with procedures as directed.
- Verifies proper equipment functioning and performs safety checks.
- Maintains and/or repairs endoscopic equipment.
- Collects and delivers specimens collected during procedures, ensuring the field remains sterile.
- Assists in patient intake, transport, paperwork, and recordkeeping of physician observations, as directed.
- Places devices to monitor vital signs on patients, including blood pressure cuffs, surgical cautery pads, cardiac monitoring electrodes, pulse oximeter sensors, and nasal cannulas.
- Distributes information regarding equipment or instruments at in-service training sessions.
- Validates and refreshes basic professional skills through active participation at in-service trainings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Valid UAE license/DOH eligibility
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to read and understand work-related documents.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Basic understanding of practices and concepts related to endoscopy procedures.
- Must be able to stand throughout procedures and visually inspect and monitor equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.