Offered Salary 5000
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Manage website CMS, update all asset requirements for online campaigns (sale, promotions, offers) and manage content management agencies.
- Carry out daily, weekly changes for the website using the company’s internal website CMS.
- Uploading contents, creating promotional pages, creating product pages, and managing overall website contents via CMS and agencies.
- Responsible for traffic data collection from Adobe or GA and sharing weekly/monthly reports.
- Support and Coordinate with internal teams to ensure product content is accurate and properly uploaded.
- Own the full quality checking process of the website.
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of using tools such as Website CMS (Similar to WordPress), Adobe Analytics or GA, website technical experience, and analytics skills.
- Written and verbal skills in English & Arabic are a must.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to carry out the role within set deadlines.
- Knowledge of creating web front page and back-end using HTML, Java, and CSS is a plus.