Offered Salary 5000
Experience 2 Years
- Assist the accounting department with financial information and forms for tax compliance needs.
- Review and approve annual budgets and projections.
- Closely scrutinize funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization.
- Monitor performance of financial employees and recommend action to human resources department when necessary.
- Maintain external relationships with banking and insurance executives outside of the organization.
- Ensure all food and beverage purchases, requisitions and transfers are properly checked and recorded.
- Prepare the daily food cost report for all outlets.
- Cost standard recipes of food and beverage and update the cost, whenever there is a price change of a major food ingredient.
- Co-ordinate with chefs and branch in charge for month end stock-take and be responsible for pricing and extending of all F&B inventories.
- Schedule and arrange count sheets for stock-take at each month end.
- Test checking of selling prices and costs in the POS system to the inventory system and the inventory reports.
- Compile lists of potential cost, production cost, and recipes and reconcile with potential sales and actual sales for outlets.
- Perform all end of month food and beverage inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly slow-moving report.
- Prepare monthly inventories report and reconciled to General Ledger, carry out monthly stocktaking of kitchens and bars at the end of the month.
- Review the food & beverage, warehouse, sale inventory, turnover and advise revision of par stock. By comparison of the potential cost and actual cost for various material/supplies consumption, bring to the attention of Cost Accountant of any discrepancies for remedial action.
- Arrange and attend month-end and periodic inventory taking.
- Investigate Loss & Breakage Report and recommend ways to improve.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
- At least 3 years’ experience at the same role with an up-scale hospitality environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Immediate joiner required, locally available candidates in the UAE will be prioritized.