- Offered Salary 2500
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Certificate
- Operate carbon fiber process equipment for recycling and product formation.
- Record details of production and inventory accurately.
- Support operations activities in terms of stability and control of the carbon fiber line.
- Analyze data and prepare reports for management team
- Maintain consistent work schedule to meet fiber production requirements for program
- Perform quality control of carbon fiber products through analytical testing
- Support in developing equipment maintenance plans
- Operations may require use of forklift, pallet rack or other product management equipment.
- Experienced working with Automotive Carbon Fiber and upholstery application.
- Experienced working with hand and power tools.
- Work on multiple tasks in a limited amount of time in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivated, with attention to detail
- Able to problem solve in team environments
- Motivated and safety conscious