- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Diploma
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues
- Al-Futtaim discount card and medical card + attractive salary + highest paid commission in the market + additional earnings and recognition by contests + other advantages from the group.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in insurance sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home, and business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in Insurance/ Banking sales/ Real estate / will be added advantage
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills