- Offered Salary 7000
- Experience 6 Years
- Industry Marine
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Generating freight forwarding business by selling CSS end to end products & services.
- Increasing revenue through retention of customers as well as add new clientele in the portfolio.
- Pro-active customer handling with timely renewal of rates, follow up for repeat-business, un-earth potential business to get on-board and collecting payment on time.
- Effectively identify, communicate and voice customer’s needs by actively engaging with internal teams (Customer Service, Pricing, Operations, Finance, Management etc.…) to resolve challenges, improve products offering and increase customer satisfaction.
- Focusing on revenue optimization and meeting overall targets by offering all products to the customers but largely through Ocean & Air freighting services.
- Consider the perishable nature of the goods, transit cost, time, and safety of the goods to suggest the best possible route for the shipment to the exporter.
- Arrange the booking of cargo space on ship, plane, train, or truck.
- Coordinate the insurance of the goods and do the necessary follow-up in case of an accident.
- Oversee the transportation of the cargo and its packing and loading into the carrier.
- At least 2-6years of experience in Logistics & Freight Forwarding industry with exposure to sales and business development.
- Must be locally available in UAE.
- Immediate joiners.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good in communication and negotiation
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strategic thinking and statistical analysis skills