- Offered Salary 5000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Aviation
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for teaching students how to fly
- Develop instructional materials based on practical analysis and insights.
- Provide assistance as a subject matter expert and provide other relevant supporting materials.
- Train students as Navigator, aircraft Operator, Loadmaster Flight Engineer or any other aircrew position on company aircraft.
- Prepare and provide instructional modules..
- Provide practical training relevant to areas covered during theory lessons.
- Develop curricula, instruct students in a classroom setting, conduct training flights, determine student proficiency, report on student progress, and develop a new teaching method
- Develop innovative techniques, training aids, and methods to improve training efficiency.
- Should have Commercial Pilot Certification, or Airline Transport Pilot Certification
- Must pass FAA test
- Communicate fluently in English
- Passing knowledge and practical tests
- Instructors must have several hundred hours of flying experience as well.
- Must be patient and remain calm even in difficult situations.