- Offered Salary 2000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Irrelevant
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering calls, monitoring e-mails, and reordering supplies.
- Provide support to the procurement – create purchase orders, gain approval and place orders at agreed prices and follow up to ensure timely delivery
- Organizing and keeping track of all financial records and invoices
- Hands-on and actively engaged in all aspects of accounts and administrative
- Record and process invoices for suppliers
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Have a good understanding of Labour Law with ability to calculate gratuity/leave salary
- Responsible for on-boarding of new employees – preparing offer letter, processing visa and medical insurance
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an office environment
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Basic knowledge of accounting