• Housekeeping standards should be strictly monitored and followed.
• All administrative and operational housekeeping tasks should be managed efficiently.
• Meet with Housekeeping supervisor/departing supervisor to review business status and follow up actions.
• Access all functions of computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
• Set up workstation with necessary supplies, maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
• Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to manager.
• Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests’ names and room locations.
• Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
• Update room status report in accordance with departmental procedures.
• Contact floor supervisor to resolve floor discrepant rooms.
• Monitor and track status of out of order rooms; update accordingly.
• Document pertinent information in departmental logbook.
• Maintain security and accurate record of all guest room keys issued to Housekeeping staff.
• 2 to 3 years experience as Housekeeping Coordinator preferable in a 5* luxury hotel
• Ability communicate in English in verbal and written
.• Knowledge of Hotel software • Operational knowledge of housekeeping operations
• Knowledge of Opera PMS
• Knowledge of industry chemicals
• Knowledge on housekeeping procedures and standards
Gulfcareers © 2022, All Right Reserved