About Tomas Dycha
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 33 - 37 Years
11 years of experience in utilizing Catia V5, Siemens NX, and Solidworks for creating 3D and 2D designs, and designing a composite, plastic & metallic parts to support the production and flight test team. I also acquired remarkable in planning, executing, and spearheading the mechanical aspects of projects with a flair for adopting modern technologies in compliance to the quality standards.
2005 - 2010
Tomas Bata University
Acquired theoretical and practical knowledge of metal and non-metal materials (polymers), CAD programs and programs for simulation of polymers material during injection molding process and solved problems and defects during the process. My Master´s thesis deals with the Construction of the glow wire machine.”
2018 - Present
• Accountable for working alongside other professionals to ensure deadlines are met, liaising with external stakeholders, attending meetings, using CADD software to produce detailed designs, ensuring all projects remain within budgetary and time constraints, and compiling reports for the management. • Generating and presenting design concepts and solutions to meet project and customer requirements • Designing all the mechanical aspects for road mapped products. • Performing the industrial designing and concept development for potential products. • Entrusting with the overall accountability of conceptualizing and formulating 3D and 2D models of composites fuselage, interior and FTI for pre series helicopter. • Designing the Helis. Interior proposals and reporting to the Lead Engineer. • Carrying out the modifications for prototype helicopter and acquiring approvals for flights in short time. • Initiating the 3D printing parts and technology for flight test parts. • Managing a whole gamut of functions, including interior designing, managing the different kind of layouts (VIP, medical and rescue) and Flight Test Integration. • Playing an integral role in creating system and technical documents, articulating presentations, backing the production to find out problems and determine solution for prototype helicopter. • Contributing to resolving the mechanical issues and providing solutions. Delivered prompt response to immediate designing. • Providing the final product. Pioneering efforts in backing the production. • Displaying excellence in formulating presentation, and tech. documentations.
2018 - 2018
• Successfully established a fully automatically bed and table for VVIP aircraft. • Held accountable for conceptualizing and developing 3D / 2D design of interior monuments. • Utilized Catia V5-R19, Catia V6, SmarTeam, Enovia in developing 3D models of composites, metals and plastics parts and drawing for V-VIP interior aircraft monuments (tables, cabinets, beds). • Produced documentations for certifications and delivered support throughout the tests.
2016 - 2017
• Took complete ownership of providing designs of VVIP aircrafts within the stipulated time. • Displayed functional excellence on 3 diverse project simultaneously. • Actively involved in articulating the 3D designs. Forwarded the designs to the team leader and production. • Championed efforts in developing the BOM. • Carried out all the designing works through Catia V5, AutoCAD, SmarTeam, and SAP. • Shouldered with the entire responsibility of formulating the designs of secondary structure and interior aircraft monuments (interior cabinets, galleys, seats, floor, toilet), for luxury V-VIP narrow and wide bodied private jets. • Identified and discovered problems & solution for all interior aircraft monuments for V-VIP private Jets in coordination with the production or installation department.
2015 - 2015
• Handled the core accountability of formulating the 3D concept and assembly models of plastics and metal parts of automotive fuel system, drawings, and presentations.
2012 - 2015
• Attached the OHSC to the ceiling through patented attachment points. • Created a successful sidewall and decompression proposal for the project A330-800/900 neo, which was the fastest approved interior design from proposal to CDR by Airbus. • Contributed to developing 3D, 2D designs, and BOM. Demonstrated functional expertise on enhancing the existing designs. • Served as an Interior Design Engineer for the Product Development Department at FACC • Functioned on various projects, including: o COMAC - C919 – Developed galley, lavatory, Entrance Area, Aft Area, o Sukhoi - SSJ100 – lavatory, o Airbus - A320neo – OHSC, A350XWB – OHSC, Entrance Door. • Carried out all the project’s designing activities on CATIA V5R18/ R21, AutoCad and SAP. • Pivotally developed 3D models of composite parts, metal parts and 2D documentation.
2010 - 2011
• Acted as a Process Engineer for an automotive and an energetic industries. • Played a significant role in heading and handling 2 departments, including Injection molding area and encapsulation area. • Steered an array of activities, including resolving manufacturing problems, testing new materials, developing new/advanced process methods, coordinating with customers, creating technical specification, formulating price quotations for new molding tools and machines.