About Thanga Raj Suyambu
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 38 - 42 Years
Dear Sir / Mam,
Good Day to You.
I am MBA Finance with Solutions focused, Accounts Professional I have 15+ years of successful career distinguished by commended performance and proven results in INDIA, QATAR, MALDIVES & OMAN. With all the roles I have held, I have developed strong relationships with my clients and regularly exceeded quotas. My ambitious attitude and dedication, along with my trained business background, has allowed me to close deals effectively and manage my Team relationship very well.
I am also well-versed in TALLY ERP 9, FOCUS 6, AdlER ERP, Payroll for Linux Windows 2003 and MS Office.
I believe my expertise and experience position me as a perfect candidate for this role.
The attached resume of mine will provide you with more information about my work experience.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to discussing this further at an interview.
2021 - Present
Desert Line Projects
• Collaborates with project team to reach prospective clients. • Supervising Costing / Estimation / Pricing for Project. • Budgeting and communicating with Procurement for arranging Project Materials. • Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadline. • Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. • Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, polices and principles. • Preparing monthly financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. • Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance. • Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification. • Actively review ERP Reports and arranging necessary ERP Training to Project team. • Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices. • Hiring, Training and supervising accounting staff.
2011 - 2020
Golden Home LLC
• Overall in-charge to Commercial Activities, Cash Sourcing, Extended Credit Usage, Accounting and providing financial reports to Management. • Organize general expenses, fixed assets allocations, other incomes. • Forecast cash flows for the bank and maintain adequate funds in order to provide timely payments and transfers. LC & LG. • Check and review weekly sales report, allocate monthly sales budget, and reconciliation of monthly sales figures. • Oversee payroll process and entries. • Ensure the timely and accurate provision of management information to all relevant business users. • Supervise account receivables and the following-up of aging receivables by subordinates. • Check and verify general ledger balances for accurate recording. • Manage contracts inventory, control procedures, and security of facilities. • Development of business and strategic planning in accordance with company standards. • Direct and manage subordinates’ inter-company transactions
2009 - 2011
• Analyze Complex financial data, extracts and defines relevant information. • Reviewing payment vouchers, payment certificates & Invoice Verification Certificates. • Check & verify prices, calculations and other details of invoice related to PO/Contract. • Controlling payable aging policy and following for timely payments. • Reviewing sales invoice, credit forecasts and monthly credit summary. • Analyzing receivables aging policy and monitoring in ERP system. • Controlling debts, bad and doubtful debts and its proper recovery & recoding. • Fully responsible for opening Import Letter of Credit/ Domestic Letter of Credit. • Preparing Payment Plan & Monitoring its payment. • Supervising the Recording, Tagging & safeguarding of fixed Assets. • Monitoring retirement and disposal policy of the fixed assets • Organizing & coordinating with internal and external auditors for reviewing and implementing their recommendations properly as per MALDIVES policy.
2008 - 2009
Inspection Corrosion Engineering Services
• Worked as project Accountant for CCC PGTL, TRAIN 6 & 7, GAMAQATAR. • Prepare monthly project billings as per project\'s contractual invoicing terms. • Attend project review meetings over a project\'s lifecycle to resolve issues that may arise. • Preparing monthly Financials and Financial reports, reporting to Management. • Controlling loan schedules, bank accounts, and LCs, LG, BG and credit facilities. • Safeguard Company’s Asset by maintaining a high level of financial control at project site. • Worked as internal Auditor for one and half year, reporting to External Audit Manager in HO, • Heading the Cost Control section and directly reporting to Project Monitoring Manager in HO. • Monitoring monthly pay roll, accruals and deferred & capital expenditure in head office. • Develop & evaluate adequacy & effectiveness of internal controls to avoid misappropriation. • Supervising the job assignments of Accounting Staff and their appraisal report for management.
2006 - 2009
• Responsible for GLs and other Subsidiary GLs. • Preparing Financial Statements and reporting to Finance Manager. • Preparing Annual General Budget and comparing with actual. • Handling Tax matters such as Sales Tax, Income Tax and other Govt. levies. • Calculating PF and ESI premiums and monitoring periodically. • Controlling TALLY Accounting Software Chart of Account. • Ability to chalk out the plans for subordinates and controlling their jobs. • Participating and Coordinating with External Auditors.