About Syed Abdullah Shah
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
Industry Information Technology
An accomplished Electrical Engineer educated Electrical and Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Networks, with extensive skills and experience across multi-dimensional areas (all-rounder team player).
With progressive exposure to national, international and multicultural technical service providing organizations, I design and execute successful strategies to enhance work efficiency and quality.
I am an adaptable, problem solving, innovative domestic leader and team player, committed to honesty, transparency, and improvement of processes.
• Network Engineer (Routing and Switching)
• Data Center Engineer
• IT Support Engineer
• Telecom Engineer
• Engineering Project Manager
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• Sales Engineer and Coordinator
• Team lead and Administration roles
• Digital Media and SM Marketeer
Areas of Expertise:
• Information Technology
• Data Center and Cloud
• Engineering & Construction
• Industrial Manufacturing
• Oil & gas
CISCO, HUAWEI, HP, Linux, Microsoft OS, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Certified, IOS, eNSP, PSpice, MATLAB, NMS, NMS, Secure CRT, Wireshark, Sims Picker, Linux, Adobe Premier Pro, Work Station, Servers, Stealthwatch, Data Centre, BTS. BSS, Firewalls, Routing protocols RIP / OSPF / EIGRP / BGP / ISIS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs / STP / RSTP / MSTP, Subnetting, OSI, Routers, Switches, Troubleshooting, Technical Support
Switching – VLANs, Ether Channel (LACP / PAgP), STP / PVST, VTP, DTP, Trunk (ISL / 802.1q), Port Security, VRRP, HSRP, MLS, CEF, MAC Address, CAM Table, ARP.
• Achieved diversified experience from Huawei Technologies, Civil Aviation, Data Management Services and from startup culture.
• Participated in mega project i.e. creation of the BTS site (more than 20,000) database for the leading telecom providers of Pakistan like Jazz, ZONG and Ufone for future installation of 5G and hardware.
• Passed Huawei Certified Network (ICT) Professional certification in Routing and Switching (=CCNP).
• Earned Huawei Certified ICT Associate certification in Routing and Switching and in Storage (=CCNA x2).
• Attained certification Microsoft Office Specialist from Microsoft (MOS x3).
• Secured position in top 100 startups among more than 1,60,000 startups internationally.
“Please contact me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out how I might contribute and add value to your organization.”
2015 - 2019
National University of Sciences & Technology
TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, VLANs / STP / RSTP / MSTP, Subnetting, OSI, Routers, Switches, Network Layer, Transport Layer, Physical Layer, Layer 1, Layers 2, Layer 3, Layer 4, LAN, WAN, CISCO, HUAWEI, Firewall, IOS, eNSP, Protocols, Traffic Engineering, Troubleshooting, ASA, Frame Relay, Technical Support, 802.1q, Disaster recovery, Network Security, Business Continuity, VoIP, CAT5E, CAT6, Fiber Optic, Storage virtualization, Cables, Network Architecture, Network Design, Operating Systems, Firewalls, CIDR, Cisco ASA, Windows Server, UNIX,
2019 - Present
• Managed network and device support and network installation for the UAE’s largest service provider. • Played key role in UAE’s biggest migration of Optical Network Terminal devices to strengthen Internet’s backbone. • Providing technical support, troubleshooting and installation and configuration of the network devices. • Integration and upgradation and migration of Optical Network Terminal Devices. • Revamped upgradation and maintenance activities in compliance with Network Security and Protocols. • Integrated new hardware maximizing efficiency of hardware carrying traffic of millions of users. • Provided remote support to on-site support to end users/customers during installation.
2019 - 2019
• Managed network support and network administration for ZONG Mobile Switching Center. • Revamped upgradation and maintenance activities in compliance with Network and Cyber Security. • Integrated new hardware maximizing efficiency of hardware carrying traffic of millions of users. • Installed servers and routers shifting traffic from old hardware to new without effecting users and company’s revenue. • Monitored traffic, designed routes and applied routing principles to improve traffic efficiency for the service providers. • Created database of all the BTS sites of service providers for installation of future hardware and 5G for the users. • Incorporated quality of services provided meeting customers’ demands and vendor’s policies for hassle free activities. • Provided remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation. • Arranged scheduled upgrades, investigating faults in the network, Updating equipment to the latest firmware releases. • Aided disaster recovery, network outage, service interruption, cutouts, equipment malfunction and day to day support.
2016 - 2019
Network Support Engineer
• Installing and configuring computer networks and systems and providing network administration and support. • Identifying and solving any problem that arise with computer networks and systems. • Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions and assembling new systems. • Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete. • Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved. • Provided services of data digitization and archiving of classified business documents at customer office. • Developed and maintained inventory of the customers important data over cloud. • Created database for the customers and maintained accordingly ensuring hassle free services and data management. • Communicated with clients requiring services to meet their needs and demands ensuring their satisfaction.