About Sharan Ganesh Kumar
Academic Level Diploma
Age 38 - 42 Years
Hardworking and driven sales management professional equipped to revitalize sales operations and align procedures to
maximize profits and client acquisition. Successful at improving sales procedures to streamline and strengthen processes.
Multifaceted leader with analytical and diligent approach to building and leading strong teams
2009 - 2010
KARNATAKA (GOVT) POLYTECHNIC
1999 - 2001
ST. JOSEPH\'S ITC
Professional development completed in MACHINIST. Received NATIONAL TRADE CERTIFICATE ( Engineering Trade ).
1998 - 1999
SHREE GOKARNANATHESHWARA COLLEGE
1995 - 1998
PADUA HIGH SCHOOL
2019 - Present
1. Monitored customer buying trends, market conditions and competitor actions to adjust strategies and achieve sales goals. 2. Managed order cycle to enhance business development and maintain sustainability and customer satisfaction. 3. Expanded product distribution by adding more than 20 new distribution points in region, including convenience Plywood Retail Shop, distributors, Architects and Interior Designers. 4. Handled all customer relations issues pleasantly, enabling quick resolution and client satisfaction. 5. Organized promotional events and interacted with community to increase sales volume. 6. Initiated new sales and marketing plans for product roll-outs, including developing sales, distribution and media strategy. 7. Developed and implemented comprehensive salesperson training program. 8. Grew retail sales volume in assigned territory 12% through strategic budgeting and product promotion. 9. Produced contracts, reports, letters, and proposals for clients. 10. Grew sales and boosted profits, applying proactive management strategies and enhancing sales training.
2015 - 2018
KANCHANA AUTOMOBILES PRIVATE LIMITED( Authorized Dealers Of Hyundai Cars )
1. Expanded company customer base and cemented market presence by implementing strategic sales plans. 2. Reported sales data to upper management for review. 3. Monitored sales team performance and provided constructive feedback. 4. Led sales team to exceed quarterly sales goals. 5. Supported stores conducting sales promotions and special events. 6. Built strong team by recruiting and developing top sales talent. 7. Forecasted sales to management and collaborated to build effective sales team. 8. Worked closely with high-profile customers needing special assistance to resolve complaints and develop customized solutions meeting unique requirements. 9. Managed 7-member sales team activities to consistently meet 115% of sales quotas. 10. Set ambitious sales goals and motivated strong performance to keep team growing effectively. 11. Led regular team meetings to keep sales personnel motivated with tips, techniques and relevant information. 12. Provided exceptional customer service to foster client loyalty and satisfaction. 13. Negotiated contracts and sales terms with new and existing clients. 14. Kept detailed track of sales and customer information in company system. 15. Monitored sales processes to identify areas in need of improvement and implemented systems to rectify issues. 16. Trained, coached and mentored new sales associates for maximum performance.
2013 - 2014
ALWASL INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. Traveled to different companies to negotiate large sales and contracts. 2. Provided local market insight and identified trends. 3. Analyzed sales data and developing strategies and action plans. 4. Increased company profit by 5% through up selling packages to corporate groups. 5. Planned, coordinated and implemented commercial sales functions and processes. 6. Delivered exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. 7. Developed team communications and information for meetings. 8. Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, improving efficiency and productivity. 9. Offered friendly and efficient service to all customers, handled challenging situations with ease. 10. Increased customer satisfaction by resolving product issues. 11. Resolved problems, improved operations and provided exceptional service. 12. Carried out day-day-day duties accurately and efficiently. 13. Collaborated with management to achieve result.
2012 - 2013
1. Maintained energy and enthusiasm in fast-paced environment. 2. Used coordination and planning skills to achieve results according to schedule. 3. Created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel for daily, weekly and monthly reporting. 4. Increased customer satisfaction by resolving [product or service] issues. 5. Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions and make decisions. 6. Worked flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts. 7. Performed duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines to promote safe working environment. 8. Developed and implemented performance improvement strategies and plans to promote continuous improvement. 9. Resolved problems, improved operations and provided exceptional service. 10. Managed team of 6 employees, overseeing hiring, training, and professional growth of employees. 11. Led projects and analyzed data to identify opportunities for improvement. 12. Delivered exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. 13. Proved successful working within tight deadlines and fast-paced atmosphere. 14. Supervised work of contracted employees to keep on task for timely completion.
2009 - 2012
UNITECH WIRELESS PRIVATE LIMITED ( UNINOR/ TELECOM )
1. Exceeded targets by building, directing and motivating high-performing sales team. 2. Monitored customer buying trends, market conditions and competitor actions to adjust strategies and achieve sales goals. 3. Evaluated production levels, quality standards and maintenance actions to identify and address operational problems and maintain targets. 4. Prospected at least 20 leads per week and pursued opportunities to lock in paying customers off potential connections. 5. Successfully implemented Kiosk sales programs in all stores, increasing overall annual sales. 6. Tracked changing product lines to effectively meet dynamic market demands. 7. Managed over 80 accounts within Mangalore territory. 8. Communicated regularly with territory, regional and strategic managers for daily support and strategic planning for accounts. 9. Monitored service after sale and implemented quick and effective problem resolutions. 10. Merchandised attractive shelf displays with current offerings to drive store sales. 11. Opened new merchandise and stocked sales floor racks and shelves. 12. Met or exceeded sales, customer service and loyalty program standards. 13. Set and achieved company defined sales goals. 14. Prepared and deliver customer sales quotes.
2005 - 2008
SHIRTS CORNER LLC ( TEXTILE/RETAIL )
1. Served customers with knowledgeable, friendly support at every stage of shopping and purchasing. 2. Promoted conversion of casual shoppers into customers through product knowledge and product solutions to meet customer needs. 3. Developed, maintained and utilized diverse client base. 4. Monitored service after sale and implemented quick and effective problem resolutions. 5. Exceptional computer skills 6. Informed customers of promotions to increase sales productivity and volume. 7. Worked independently with minimal supervision. 8. Performed outside business-to-business sales with proven proficiency in prospecting and territory management. 9. Maintained relevance and fluency on company offerings and industry trends. 10. Attended monthly sales meetings and quarterly sales training\'s.
2003 - 2005
TATA TELE SERVICES LTD ( TELECOM )
1. Facilitated sale of products to customers. 2. Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with over 50 clients by addressing needs and providing superior customer service. 3. Generated 120 clients. 4. Built and maintained positive relationships with diverse stakeholders. 5. Completed all call reports, paperwork and on-going personal training by required deadlines. 6. Consulted with businesses to supply accurate product and service information. 7. Fielded customer complaints and facilitated negotiations, resolving issues and reaching mutual conclusions. 8. Generated seasonal creative pitches for clients targeting various consumer groups. 9. Maintained relevance and fluency on company offerings and industry trends. 10. Kept detailed records of daily activities through online customer database