About Francisco Estanga
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 43 - 47 Years
I am an experienced professional interested in your posting for an OIL & GAS position. I believe I possess the specialized skills you are seeking and would make a valuable addition to your Company.
As my resume indicates, I possess more than 10 years of progressive experience in the Drilling and Workover area, office, and field. My professional history includes positions as such Company man, Junior Drilling Engineer, Well Site Drilling Engineer, and Senior Drilling Engineer.
My responsibilities as Senior Drilling & WO Engineer match the qualifications you are seeking. As Drilling Engineer Operations, my abilities include:
- Coordinator for the selection and hiring of rigs and services companies for drilling and workover needs. Production of cost estimates for drilling and workover projects.
- Developer of the estimated cost for AFE’s plan. Also, Cost tracking and cost forecasting.
- Engineering support and coordinator for the logistic, drilling, and completion of wells until the close out of each project.
- Worked in the well planning team, preparing drilling programs and procedures for the development and exploratory wells on OnShore and Offshore.
- Follow up on operations day-to-day decision making.
- Production of and close out of Drilling Programmes and Operational Guidelines
- Production of Non-Conformance Reports/Lessons Learned. Production of End of Well Reports.
- Procurement, Contracting, and Purchasing for complex Drilling Operations. Production of Tender documents and evaluation of bids. (Technical support to select all materials of the wells).
- Assurance of equipment and services available in serviceable condition and on time.
- Preparation of casing designs/drill string designs/hydraulics designs, torque, and drag programs.
- Ensure that the well construction design is fit for purpose and cost-effective.
- Organising and leading sessions for well design and Drilling program (Peer Review, DWOP, Pre-spud meetings).
I have attached my resume for your review and look forward to speaking with you further regarding your available position.
I look forward to the opportunity to show you know I can benefit your Team.